Each morning after we have turned over our vehicle to the trusty and friendly valets we are greeted by these lovelies at The Radiation Reception desk:
MD Anderson knew what they were doing when they hired these efficient wonders.
However, and sadly, they are about to lose this one – One more day to retirement!
MD employs more than 18,000 people and provided care for more than 108,000 patients last year.
For those of you back home that’s about 3,000 more than the population of Tillsonburg!
We have some new followers that we would like to ‘WELCOME’ and show our appreciation for taking an interest in our blog.
You can click here to read about the travels of Carolyn and Gerald from Mississippi as they wander about in their Allegro motorhome.
Life with Luci and Loree over in Redmond, Oregon is never dull. Lots of preparation for spring going on right now with organizing and cleaning up the yard.
If you’re looking for some incredible photography go on over to check out John and Ellen’s site Connected to the Vine Photography.
Rick and Paulette have just made it back home to British Columbia. While Paulette quilts (and shops for quilting supplies, a lot) Rick is the go-to guy for his blogging and internet knowledge. He has a great EBook that you can download for free – full of great, easy to read info on everything ‘computer’.
Annie & Roxi are The Good Luck Ducks with a very popular and well written blog – lots of activities, travels and humor!
We also have 2 more of our daughters who just recently became followers. Actually, they have been following our blog for a while but just recently admitted it . . . you know what kids are like
BIG Thanks to Genine for your continued love, support and caring for both of us. I’m doing the best I can to take care of your Dad.
You can read more about Tracey on our tab ‘More about us’ but better than that you can read her brand new blog And Then We Moved To The Farm. She has a real flair for writing and has some great photos portraying their life in British Columbia.
We also want to send out a big Shout Out to these loyal commenters:
( I am in awe of these people with their busy lives, reading and commenting on blogs so faithfully and finding the time to publish their own entertaining blogs!)
* Russ and Donna Krecklow and their very popular Travels in Therapy blog. An amazing couple and again I don’t know where they find the time to comment, blog and keep up with their busy family’s activities.
* Travels with Mr. Nimble is written by the infamous canine Jack B. Nimble. He has some great stories. He also leaves beautiful comments on our blog as Hobopals.
* Joe and Betty's travels are on hold for the time being but they are sure enjoying the signs of spring up in Oregon.
* Jim & Sandie, another great blogger, Where are the Dixons today. Another couple that seems to have more than 24 hours in a day.
* Kenny and Angela over at RV Life is Good Today where you are guaranteed to laugh out loud at the jokes that he shares.
* Allen & Lolita counting down the days to his retirement in July and looking forward to fulltime RVing.
Now a final acknowledgement to our sweet daughter Shy who, with her busy life, has to do a quick read of all of the daily posts before she calls us each week to re-connect again. (Hugs to Dave, too!)
And to my brother Ken – your comments and messages, quite simply, Blow our Minds! You are the best hugger in the world and we can’t wait for that first one from You, Mary Ann & Caitie when we finally get back.
To All of You – Thank You so much for your Prayers!
Whether it’s becoming a follower or your comments, emails or phone calls we love to hear from you.
You fill up our hearts with Love!