While the temps were in the 80’s yesterday the cooler weather this morning (60’s) is a welcome relief.
It looks like treatment for The Cowboy will be radiation only. Although we haven’t received official word yet it looks like we’ll be looking at 5 days a week for about 4 – 6 weeks. Our visit on Monday will reveal a more detailed schedule.
It’s a Move Day today. We are leaving All Star RV Resort today and moving about 15 miles to Red Dot RV. With the big Houston Rodeo going on here it was a real feat to find a spot at all, let alone finding one that was as close as we are to MD Anderson Centre.
The above photos are displayed in a way that, if you look at them real quick from left to right, should give the illusion that I am actually moving.
Our cost for the week here was $305 and we will be looking at a month’s stay at Red Dot for $325 plus electric. Looks like it will be about the same distance to the Centre and they have all the amenities we need.
After burning off those .008 calories a good hot soak was in order to ease those aching muscles.
Our friends, Dwight & Elaine have left the valley heading this way. You can read more about them Here - Honkytonk Badonkadonk or Here - Down on the Farm. We will connect with them later today and we expect there will be lots of laughing, teasing, joking and oh yes . . . eating involved.
Our plans to head north this spring will be delayed for a while but we are just thankful we are here and able to do what we need to do for his recovery.
There are still a lot of ‘unknowns’ but we are very confident in God’s Love and Guidance. We know that He is with us every step we take. Sometimes He leads us and other times He’s had to push us.
Thanks for stopping by and reading and for your thoughts and prayers.